Sinigang Sinigang For The Soul

7th PhotoHunt Theme 126: “Strings”
comment 14 Comments September 6, 2008 – 7:04 am
popping..
Strings. Lots of it.

salem_friendship

friendship_of_salem

Strings

Salem, Massachusetts. October 2006

eam_salemsalem_scenerysalem_vessel

Find more photo hunters at

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Enjoyed the article? Subscribe to get updates!

Browse Timeline

Might Also want to Read:

14 Responses to “ 7th PhotoHunt Theme 126: “Strings” ”

1. nice models

By saint2 (2 comments.) on Sep 6, 2008 | Reply
  2. ah…i don’t thing about that :D I have lots of photo like that from the tall ships races last aug ^_*

Please drop at my PH post also: in HERE and HERE Thanks

By picturing (1 comments.) on Sep 6, 2008 | Reply
  3. Hi! mae..
    Thanks for stopping by my site..
    My PC is in a tip-top condition now ;)
    I’ll post you a postcard ..

btw, that’s a nice shot on strings theme

By bintang4 (8 comments.) on Sep 6, 2008 | Reply
  4. Breathtaking!!!! I live on the coast, so this is one I can really relate to.

My strings are strung and strummed…come join me if you can find some time today! Happy Hunting!!!

By Hootin' Anni (9 comments.) on Sep 6, 2008 | Reply
  5. Nice shots…

By Sandy (2 comments.) on Sep 6, 2008 | Reply
  6. Beautiful shot!~ Nice photos!

By Yen (4 comments.) on Sep 6, 2008 | Reply
  7. Lots and lots of string there. It always amazes me that they can figure out where everything goes, but I guess if you live on a ship day in and day out you know those things.

Baker
    (Thanks for stopping by and for the comments. Much appreciated.)

By Baker Watson (5 comments.) on Sep 6, 2008 | Reply
  8. Just in case my comment didn’t make it through the first time – I really like these shots for the theme!

Do stop by when you can -

By RJ Flamingo (5 comments.) on Sep 6, 2008 | Reply
  9. Stunning photos, I would have to enlarge and print the third one and hang on my wall.

Cece

By Cecelia (1 comments.) on Sep 6, 2008 | Reply
  10. that’s a lot of strings! sturdy ones, i suppose. :-)

By bingskee (14 comments.) on Sep 6, 2008 | Reply
  11. Great idea for strings. Love old ships like that. Have a wonderful week.

By kissedalotatoads (3 comments.) on Sep 6, 2008 | Reply
  12. Love it. Beautiful pictures of string!!!

By maria (1 comments.) on Sep 7, 2008 | Reply
  13. Wonderful strings!

Sorry you are having to contend with the nasty anons.

By katney (2 comments.) on Sep 9, 2008 | Reply
  14. AS always, thanks everyone for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I appreciate it.

Katney: I know, it is very annoying. I don’t mind so much that they would leave something negative I have no problem posting it- what bugs me is that they don’t want to own up to it! Like I would print it while they hide under anon? not a chance! thanks for the note and the visit! I wished you well on your walk… :-)

By dmeemai on Sep 9, 2008 | Reply

Please leave these two fields as-is:

Protected by Invisible Defender. Showed 403 to 15,448 bad guys.

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Sites of the Day

Sinigang For the Soul

This is both a mixed bag and a personal blog, not a food blog; although I may talk about food sometimes! :-) I am a Filipina Expat living in the United States. The pages here are random musings of love and hate, rants and raves and anything in between. Sinigang is a metaphor to signify all my favorites in life; all that interests me (or not!).

The rotating header shows original images of the Philippine Islands then and now; "bringing back memories of scenic greens, warm sun, blue waters, great friends and the solace of home..."
Do Follow

Comments on this blog are made DOFOLLOW for the Google Spiders after 2 comments. Comments are moderated. Spam will not be tolerated.

Firefox 2 | Why are you still in Internet Explorer? This site along with 95% of websites are best viewed with Firefox. Seriously.

In a reader Or, via email:
Enter your email address:

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.